WALKING TOUR IN THE CHINATOWN- MORNING
WHY CHOOSE THIS TOUR?
- Discover Chinatown in Saigon by walking around Chinatown and enjoy different foods in local areas
- Experience Vietnamese Chinese local life, local sites, and local cultures in Saigon
- Traveling around Saigon by sitting the back of motorbike and walking
- Connect with local people
- Explore Saigon in 4 hours with private tour
Let us bring you a great experience in the city with joining Vietnamese traffic and cultures like a local
Discover the cultures and cuisines of Vietnamese people with 4 hours walking in the morning.
Our guides will pick you up at your hotel or specified places at 7.30AM (pick up by taxi or motorbike).
Stop 1: we will take a short walk to travel around motorbike market where you can find any accessories of motorbikes.
Stop 2: Next to the motorbikes market is the ghost building which is influenced by Chinese feng shui.
Stop 3: We keep going to a famous church where you will show you the interesting information according historical stories in the area in the past.
Stop 4: It is so wonderful for us to enjoy a cup of Vietnamese coffee in the local area. You will understand deeply about Vietnamese coffee.
Stop 5: We continue our tour by crossing biggest fabric market, lantern market and chemicals market. Especially, we also show you the oldest original Chinese house here.
Stop 6: Then we will stop at a Chinese Temple. Our guides will show you the good information about religion cultures in China town.
Stop 7: To get more energy, we will take you to enjoy a tasty food of Chinese – Chinese duck noodles and coconut
Stop 8: Then we cross the historical house that Ho Chi Minh used to stay there before coming aboard to help Vietnam get independence. Opposite, this is the famous post office in China town.
Stop 9: We continue our tour again with walking to the Chinese medicine market. There are large variety kinds of medicine here.
Stop 10: Before coming back your hotel we will have a big lunch with coconut and dumpling which is famous chinese dishes with rice flour, pork, mushroom and jicama inside. Then we will enjoy it with soya sauce.
At the end of the tour around 12.00PM, our guides will drop off at your hotel or specified and say goodbye to you with a special Vietnamese gift.
HIGHLIGHTS: (Highlights can be flexible)
- Motorbike market
- Ghost building
- Chinese church
- Fabric market
- Chemical market
- Lantern market
- Chinese pagodas
- Ho Chi Minh historical house
- China town Post Office
- Chinese medicine market
- Chinese temples
- Foods and drinks: Dumpling, Chinese duck noodles, coffee, coconut and Chinese drinks
- Free pick-up and drop-off (Dist. 1, 3 - Extra charges for other districts)
- All food and drinks
- High quality helmet
- Accident insurance
- Small gift
- Personal expenses (shopping fees, souvenirs, tips, etc...)