WALKING TOUR IN THE CENTRAL - MORNING
WHY CHOOSE THIS TOUR?
- Discover Vietnamese history, cultures and famous places in Saigon by walking around the Central area
- Experience Vietnamese local life, local sites, and local cultures in Saigon with houses, architecture,...right in the central
- Traveling around Saigon by walking around the central area to discover historical places according to architecture buildings
- Connect with local people
- Explore Saigon in 4 hours with private tour
Let us bring you a great experience in the city with joining Vietnamese traffic and cultures like a local
Discover the cultures and cuisines of Vietnamese people with 3 hours walking in the morning.
Our guides will pick you up at your hotel or specified places at 7.30AM (pick up by walking or taxi).
Stop 1: Starting our tour, we will bring you to Notre Dame Cathedral which are one of the most famous and attractive destination in Saigon. Next to Nortre Dame Cathedral, it is The Central Post Office which is one of the oldest buildings in Ho Chi Minh City based on famous French architect.
Stop 2: To get more enery, we will full our stomach with Vietnamese baguette which includes many different kinds of pate, Vietnamese cheese, meat, pickle and vegetable.
Stop 3: After that, we will take you to The Reunification Palace know as Independence Palace is a famous historical construction of Vietnam during the wars time.
Stop 4: Right now, it will be so amazing for us to take a short rest in the Vietnamese local coffee shop, we will show you how to make and enjoy coffee in Vietnam.
Stop 5: Then, we will keep going to The War Remnants Museum where you can see the long and brutal Vietnam War with many graphic photographs and American military equipment on display.
Stop 6: Then, will will take a short walk travrel around central area with The Opera House, The City Hall, The Walking Street.
Stop 7: Countinue our tour, we will have a walk to Ben Thanh Market - we will enjoy many Vietnamese street food like steamed wheat flour cake that is a chinese cake with pork, jicama and special flour.
Stop 8: Before coming back your hotel, we will have a big lunch with Sugar Cane Juice and Vietnamese beef noodles soup that was cooked with pork, beef and vegetables.
At the end of the tour around 12.00PM, our guides will drop off at your hotel or specified and say goodbye to you with a special Vietnamese gift.
HIGHLIGHTS: (Highlights can be flexible)
- The Reunification Palace
- The Notre Dame Cathedral
- The Central Post Office
- The Opera House
- The City Hall
- The Walking Street.
- The War Remnants Museum
- Foods and drinks: Vietnamese baguette, Steamed wheat flour cake, beef noodles soup and Coffee
- Free pick-up and drop-off (Dist. 1, 3 - Extra charges for other districts)
- All food and drinks
- High quality helmet
- Accident insurance
- Small gift
- Personal expenses (shopping fees, souvenirs, tips, etc...)