SLUM TOUR BY MOTORBIKE - AFTERNOON
WHY CHOOSE THIS TOUR?
- Experience many different side of Saigon - Slum area
- Have a full discovering of Saigon with seeing daily activities in different slum areas
- Discover Saigon with trying the typical Vietnamese drink in local slum areas
- Traveling around Saigon by sitting the back of motorbike
- Connect with local people
- Explore Saigon in 4 hours with private tour
Let us bring you a great experience in the city with joining Vietnamese traffic and cultures like a local
HIGHLIGHTS: (Highlights can be flexible)
- Mordern and prosperous centre
- Slum area in the old mafia area
- Slum in the process of dismantling and construction
- Slum at floating market
- Slum along the Saigon river
- Slum outside the centre
- Slum area of the centre
- 2000 Vietnamese Dong charity food stall
- Drinks: Coffee and Coconut
Discover the cultures and cuisines of Vietnamese people by sitting on the back of motorbikes in the morning.
Our guides will pick you up at your hotel or specified places at 1.00PM.
Stop 1: Mordern and prosperous centre where was called like the heart of frenetic commercial activity, land of opportunity, as those who are eager to take advantage of a fast-growing environment.
Stop 2: Slum area in the old mafia area where you will discover deeply about local life, cultures of Vietnamese people according to coming to the unique island in Saigon (District 4) which there had many interesting historical stories hidden inside.
Stop 3: Poor people have a pernament live right at slum in the process of dismantling and construction of many mordern bulidings that will be appear in the future.
Stop 4:Next we will take an adventure to floating market that you can see and understand the life of slum area of many people from Mekong Delta where you will try some special countryside specialty such as fresh coconut.
Stop 5: Slum along the Saigon river where poor people live all thier live with the stilt houses along the river.
Stop 6: Next, We would like to show you from the touristy center to the slum inside the center and outside the center.
Stop 7: Now, it is our time to enjoy Vietnamese traditional coffee in a local shop with local drinking activities and experience the traditional way to make coffee of Vietnamese.
Stop 8: Furthermore, we share our views and thinkings during the tour about slum life, slum job by taking you to the charity food stall where they sell a meal with rice and food only for 2.000 VND.
At the end of the tour around 5.00PM, our guides will drop off at your hotel or specified and say goodbye to you with a special Vietnamese gift.
- Free pick-up and drop-off (Dist. 1, 3 - Extra charges for other districts)
- All food and drinks
- High quality helmet
- Travel insurance
- Small gift
- Personal expenses (shopping fees, souvenirs, tips, etc...)